Coronavirus (COVID-19) Catch-up Premium
Belleville received £70,040 in additional funding for specific activities to support their pupils’ education recovery during the Covid-19 pandemic, with a particular focus on disadvantaged and vulnerable children who are likely to have been most affected.
In line with the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) coronavirus support guide for schools, we have used a range of evidence-based approaches to catch up for all children which has been funded in part by the premium.
2020 - 21
- Curriculum adaptations made by leaders and then teachers for topics taught predominantly through home learning and emerging areas of relative weakness
- ‘Whatever it Takes’ additional leadership capacity for one year, working on:
- Strategy, training, resources, assessment, parental liaison, external agencies, intervention training/organisation/support, interventions during partial closure for children at home
- Home learning resourcing and support, particularly during partial closure January – March 2021
- Technology and wi-fi access for home learning
- Physical resources for home learning
2021 - 22
- Additional teaching assistant capacity for one year focussed on Key Stage 1
- Technology and training for in-class intervention in Key Stage 2
- Technology and wi-fi access for home learning when children/families self-isolating